This week on the Faith Angle Podcast, we are joined by Mustafa Akyol and Richard Reeves.
Mustafa Akyol is a Turkish journalist and author. In June 2018, he joined the Cato Institute in Washington DC as a senior fellow at the Center for Global Liberty and Prosperity, to work on the intersection of public policy, Islam, and modernity.
Richard Reeves is a senior fellow in Economic Studies, where he holds the John C. and Nancy D. Whitehead Chair. Richard is Director of the Future of the Middle Class Initiative and co-director of the Center on Children and Families. His research focuses on the middle class, inequality and social mobility.
- Erdogan Should Not Erase Turkey’s Christian Past
- Would the Prophet Muhammad Convert Hagia Sophia?
- Lessons from Jerusalem: The Hagia Sophia in Turkey is too disputed to turn back into a mosque
- Islam without Extremes: A Muslim Case for Liberty
- The Islamic Jesus: How the King of the Jews Became a Prophet of the Muslims
Follow us | faithangle.org